You are here
MSNM Accelerated Daytime
MSNM Accelerated Daytime
Spertus Institute Master of Science
In Nonprofit Management
Whether you're seeking to effect local change or global impact, the place to start is with the Spertus Institute's Master of Science in Nonprofit Management
The MSNM Accelerated Daytime Program offers you the opportunity
to gain a wide array of relevant skills and up-to-date knowledge for today’s job market.
- Cohort model promotes collaborative learning and peer support
- Lockstep registration means you always get the classes you need
- Affordable tuition and fees: pay $20,000 for the entire program, including books, materials, and fees
- Add an additional course of study to form a concentration in Fundraising Management, Human Service Administration, or Jewish Communal Services
- Acquire practical skills with a distinguished, effective faculty with real work experience and connections to the Chicago nonprofit community
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- Intern in an area nonprofit
The MSNM Accelerated Daytime Program offers you the opportunity to gain a wide array of relevant skills and up-to-date knowledge for today’s job market.
Past and current MSNM students have undergraduate degrees in such fields as English, Education, Social Work, Business, Fine Arts, Journalism, Human Services, and they come from a wide number of colleges and universities, including:
De Paul University
University of Chicago
Columbia College Chicago
National Louis University
Lake Forest College
University of Wisconsin
University of Michigan
Class size is limited, so enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
(Classes meet two days a week, 9 am to 12 pm and 1 to 4 pm)
The MSNM program offers a comprehensive Core Curriculum that addresses all aspects of nonprofit management.
The Core Curriculum is supplemented by an Internship and Internship Project that is planned and developed by the student with the help of an advisor.
Optional Concentration Areas, which require additional time and cost are:
- Fundraising Management
- Human Services Management
- Jewish Communal Services
Contact Director of Enrollment Stacey Flint, who will meet you for coffee, discuss your goals, and share how the Spertus MSNM program could benefit you. She can be reached at email@example.com or 312.322.1707.