You are here
Whether you're seeking to effect local change or global impact, the place to start is with the Spertus Institute's Master of Science in Nonprofit Management
The MSNM Accelerated Evening Program offers you the opportunity to gain relevant skills and up-to-date knowledge for today’s job market, and get your degree in just about 17 months.
- Cohort model promotes collaborative learning and peer support
- Lockstep registration means you always get the classes you need
- Affordable tuition and fees: pay less than $20,000 for the entire program, including books, materials, and fees
- Add an additional course of study to form a concentration in Fundraising Management, Human Service Administration, or Jewish Communal Services
- Acquire practical skills with a distinguished, effective faculty with real work experience and connections to the Chicago nonprofit community
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Assocation of Colleges and Schools
The next cohort begins May 9, 2013.
Classes meet every Monday and Thursday from 6:15 to 9:15 pm
The MSNM program offers a comprehensive Core Curriculum that address all aspects of nonprofit management.
Concentration Areas available in:
- Fundraising Management
- Human Services Management
- Jewish Communal Services
- Independent Project or an Internship with Program Director approval