You are here
Please review the list of questions first before contacting us for help. Thank you.
Question: Why can’t I log on to the Feinberg E-Collection?
- Is your membership current?
If not, please renew here.
If you do not know, please sign in to My Library Card to check your expiration.
**If you renewed or joined in the last 48 hours during normal business hours Sunday through Wednesday, you will receive an email confirmation within 48 hours of joining. Memberships purchased at other times may take up to 96 hours (for example, requests sent on Thursday may be fulfilled on Sunday or Monday). Please check your spam or bulk mail folders if you do not see the confirmation in your inbox.
- Are you entering your username and password correctly?
Username: P123456 Password: ABCD
- Have you downloaded and installed the Citrix Client? (this is necessary for DBS Torah and CD ROM Library and Judaic and Soncino Classics Library).
When was the last time you logged in successfully – are you on a different computer? If yes, you may need to download the Citrix Client again.
Question: I am getting the following error message: Cannot connect to the Citrix MetaFrame server. Protocol driver error.
Answer: This issue is usually being caused by a firewall. If you are trying to access the collection from work when you receive this error, you need to speak with your IT staff and ask them to open incoming TCP port 1494 to the following addresses: RPA.Spertus.edu and visijsctx02.Spertus.edu. For home users, you will need to configure your personal firewall to allow incoming TCP port 1494 for RPA.Spertus.edu and visijsctx02.Spertus.edu.
Question: I am getting the following error message: .ICA file not found
Answer: Cleaning out the Temporary Internet Files
Question: Why can’t I get in to the Bar Ilan Responsa?
Answer: Are you using a Mac?
- Safari: does not support the Bar Ilan Responsa
- Firefox: Try emptying your Saved Passwords. Go to Tools, Options, Security and delete all passwords associated with Bar Ilan or Spertus