EMAJPS North American Cohort 8 Begins
Spertus Institute proudly welcomes students from the eighth North American cohort of our acclaimed Executive MA in Jewish Professional Studies program!
Spertus cohorts represent the best of Jewish communal passion and commitment. Students come with an impressive range of experience, expertise, wit, humor, and hidden talents. We look forward to you all getting to know each other.
About the Executive MA in Jewish Professional Studies (EMAJPS) Program
The Executive MA in Jewish Professional Studies is for those with 12+ years in the field.
Relevant right now, the program’s course content is designed so you can put your new expertise immediately into practice. Participants learn to leverage opportunity, inspire excellence in staff and trustees, and lead through times of change.
- Courses meet during seminars at our downtown Chicago campus and online to accommodate the schedules of busy professionals.
- Professors are leading real-world practitioners who draw from extensive nonprofit, foundation, and corporate experience.
- Learn with a cohort of Jewish organizational executives from across North America.
- Taught in a welcoming, nondenominational environment.
- Priced to be affordable—with financial assistance available for professionals working full time in the Jewish community.
EMAJPS is a program of Spertus Institute’s Center for Jewish Leadership, supported in part by a generous grant from the Crown Family.