Leadership Certificate in Combating Antisemitism Admissions
The upcoming cohort of the Leadership Certificate in Combating Antisemitism is for those in senior leadership positions in Jewish communal organizations. Are you ready to apply? We would love to help you do so.
Please contact Amie Barrish, Assistant Director for Recruitment, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about eligibility, requirements, or your application.
Applicants are required to have:
- A bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- A senior leadership position in a Jewish communal organization
- A strong commitment to implementing effective responses to antisemitism
- A commitment to participate in all components of the program
Step 1: Prepare Your Application Materials
Please have these three items ready to submit:
Professional resume with a summary of your employment experience, to be uploaded into application form.
Your Responses to Two Short Essay Questions
The suggested length of each response is 500 words. Your answers can be uploaded as a document or typed directly into the form in the provided boxes.
- Question 1: What challenges have you, your organization, or your community encountered related to antisemitism? How have you addressed these challenges? What did you learn from these experiences?
- Question 2: What skills do you hope to develop or enhance, and what knowledge would you like to gain by participating in the program?
Step 2: Complete Your Application
Complete and submit the application from the button below.
There is a $50 nonrefundable application fee. Pay by credit card within the form, or, if needed, by check sent under separate cover. The fee is waived if your application is submitted by the Preferred Admissions deadline.
Within the form, upload your resume, statement of additional experience (as necessary), bio, and admissions essay.
Step 3: Application Review and Interview
Applications will be reviewed and evaluated by an Admission Committee including members of the program faculty. Applicants will be notified of next steps, including if they are invited to schedule an online admissions interview with a senior faculty member.